Effective date: July 01, 2021
Lead and Lift Podcast
INTERVIEW CONSENT & RELEASE
By proceeding to schedule or participate in an interview to be conducted by Chabidaye Jaglal Ramnath of Business Resource Consulting Inc. (which includes Lead and Lift) (hereinafter “Interviewer”), You Agree that you are over the age of 18, and Consent to the following Terms of Participation, including Release of Liability:
- Permission to Record / Permission to Use. You, (the “Interviewee”), for good and valuable consideration which is hereby acknowledged, consent to participate in an Interview to be conducted by the Interviewer, and consent to the video, audio, and/or photographic recording and broadcast, including via live-streaming, of said interview. You hereby grant to the Interviewer and Interviewer’s assigns, licensees and successors the right to copy, reproduce, distribute, and otherwise use all or a portion of the video and/or audio recording in any format (the “Recording”) and your statements (the “Interview”) for incorporation in the Interviewer’s work (the “Work”) or for use by Interviewer for any commercial purpose without restriction. You also agree to the use of all or a portion of the Recording and the Interview in all forms and media, including live video and audio streams, audio, video and photographic recordings, transcriptions, including excerpts or segments, or edited or redacted versions of the same.
You expressly grant Interviewer the right to capture and use your image, likeness, voice and name in connection with all uses of the Recording and Interview, and waive the right to inspect or approve use of the Recording or Interview as incorporated in the Work or otherwise utilized by Interviewer for any commercial purpose.
- Release. By agreeing to participate in the interview, you discharge and release Interviewer and Interviewer’s agents, representatives, assigns, licensees and successors from any and all claims that may arise regarding the use of the Interview including but not limited to any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of moral rights, rights of publicity or copyright.
- Ownership. You acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in the Recording, the Interview, or the Work (though a copy or copies may be provided to you in the sole discretion of Interviewer, including for you to distribute or share as appropriate and only in accordance with any instructions or information provided by Interviewer and accompanying the Recording, Interview or the Work). You shall retain all original ownership rights in and to your original intellectual property including any copyrighted material utilized or referred to in the Interview.
- No Requirement to Use. Interviewer is not obligated to utilize the rights granted in this Agreement.
- No Joint Venture. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between You and Interviewer as a result of the relationship established by this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and any action related thereto shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its choice of law principles. The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in federal and state courts sitting in Ontario, Canada.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS INTERVIEW CONSENT AND RELEASE AGREEMENT, AND CONSENT TO THE TERMS HEREIN.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- You may express their right to cancel a purchase via email in accordance with a 14 day cooling off period. On this expression a full refund will be issued without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days. If you decide they do not want to commence with your purchase during the initial period of 14 days a refund is only warranted if they have not been accessed. Once you have accessed that product or service, this is indication of use of service and express acceptance of the above terms and conditions, and as a result no refunds will be issued at that point as it negates the cooling off period.
- Where payments involve a recurring subscription you will be able to cancel any future payments as long as you do so at least 72 hours prior to the payment processing date. It is your responsibility to make sure when I cancel it is within 72 hours of upcoming renewal. There will be no partial (or prorated) refunds on monthly, quarterly or annual payments. Cancellations will be effective on the last day of your billing cycle. NOTE: Cancellations near major holidays are excluded from the 72 hour window. You must cancel between 4-6 days before any major Canadian holidays.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Corporations Canada the country's federal corporate regulator. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: July 18, 2021
Via email: HELLO [at] BUSINESS RESOURCE CONSULTING [dot] COM
or via regular mail:
LeadandLift part of BUSINESS RESOURCE CONSULTING INC
PO Box 124 King City,
King City, ON L7B 1A4